• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HM Turbo Pro RMK

M
Oct 16, 2010
How many of you have had a chance to ride the new Pro RMK with a turbo attached to it? I have spent the past three years riding a Dragon with a turbo from HM Turbos and I thought it was amazing. The Dragon was a complete kit from HM Turbos with the 66 series Aerocharger and the intercooler. I ran it for 2200 miles at 10 and 11 psi without a flaw. This year I bought a new Pro and didn't go as extravagant. I am running it with no intercooler and strictly on pump gas at 6 psi. I figured the new chassis would make up for the reduced boost. I was blown away. I have just a little over 700 miles on the Pro and I know it would run circles around my Dragon. Its as if I have twice the sled with half the kit. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had gone with the completel intercooled kit but then again I am not sure that I could handle it. If you have any doubts, check out these links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H065qUjZ7IY and the unedited video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlyik711yK8

I live in the Missoula area and ride Lolo Pass and Surveyor all of the time. I also plan to be in Cooke in the first week of March. If anyone is in the same areas and if you are interested in taking a spin on this thing, let me know. You are more than welcome to try it out. Contact me at mcsd409@gmail.com or 406-381-2825.

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Very impressive for just 6 lbs boost. Ive got my D7 turbo running at 11 lbs and my buddies Assault at 7 lbs, would love to see the sleds side by side... might be time for a trip to Cooke.....:face-icon-small-coo

V
Dec 21, 2010
I want to purchase a turbo kit for my Pro R Rush 121" for 800-1500ft I live in Michigan. Is this hm turbos the best or are there others that are on par with them. I want the full kit with intercooler also for trail riding. I ride 3000 miles a year and am looking for reliabilty?

M
Oct 16, 2010
Reliability

I had 2200 miles on my Dragon with the HM kit on it. It did have the intercooler and the only problem I had was a Polaris issue (fuel filter got plugged). What kind of boost are you planning on running?

A

Aerocharger_Brad

Jun 28, 2010
www.aerocharger.com
I want to purchase a turbo kit for my Pro R Rush 121" for 800-1500ft I live in Michigan. Is this hm turbos the best or are there others that are on par with them. I want the full kit with intercooler also for trail riding. I ride 3000 miles a year and am looking for reliabilty?

Yes the kit will work but the mounting for the air/air is a little diffrent for the Rush. Just let HM Turbo know it is for a Rush and he can get you the right parts. I have a 600 rush turbo. Lots of fun.

V
Dec 21, 2010
I would like to run whatever boost I can on 93 octane with the ability to tune it up or down based on ability to get race gas.

Premium Features