• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

High Country Snowmobile Club party

S

skywagon

Oct 29, 2010
Hi guys and gals. It's time for our third annual snowmobile party and fundraiser for the groomer program. It's this Saturday (Nov 15th) evening at 5:30 PM at the Back Country Brewery, Highway 9 and Main Street in Frisco, Door prizes, and lot's of good raffle items. Join us for a great time and help us promote sledding and stop our back country from getting shut down.
Ron
PS, more on Facebook

T
Aug 13, 2012
I hope additional info is somewhere other than facebook; not everyone buys into the government-monitored hype of facebook :peep::peep::peep::peep:

S

skywagon

Oct 29, 2010
I don't do facebook either, wife does. The link is High Country Snowmobile club. Several great raffle prizes, one is a two day workout with Matt Entz. Three 1 hour airplane rides also raffled away. You'll guys all will have a great time.
Ron

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
How did it go? I hope you guys had a good turn out. I would have loved to make it but the family kept me home. If you guys have an online sign up maybe I can join as an additional club there. Hope to ride in Summit this year.

Premium Features