• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hi

:face-icon-small-coo
I'm a Wisconsinite, born and bred. Did lots of snowmobiling as a kid, although back then I remember lots more snow than there is now.

My dad had a Colt 240 SS, funnest sled I have ever ridden (although admittedly I have not been on a lot of different sleds) but it died when I was a young age :face-icon-small-sad. My grandparents owned matching John Deer sleds, don't remember which type but they had the engine where the tank belonged and were tipsy. At 15 I was able to piece together one of the Deers back together to give myself something to ride, but the sled only lasted a few years.

I currently have gotten older and can afford sleds on my own, so I purchased 2 Polaris 2006 550SS. Followed 2 years later by an 05 600XCSP for myself and an 05 500 Classic for the wife :face-icon-small-hap.

When it comes to my stuff, I prefer to work on it myself as I prefer to know my stuff and how it's taken care of. There are things that I don't have the tools or experience to accomplish so I will reluctantly allow a professional to take care of it, but I try to keep that to a minimum!

Welcome
enjoy the site. there is a lot of good people and information.

have a safe season this year

Premium Features

Back