• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HEY!!!! Missoula/surrounding area guys!

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
im goin to school here at UM and am looking for some fellow sled heads to hang out with/ ride with! im already tired of lookin at Obouma shirts and leaf lickers lol! if anyone in there area needs a new riding partner for this year gimme a hollar! oh and anyone know if any sled/motorcycle dealers need anyone to help around the place? i need to get a job! lol
cheers guys!:D:beer;
Hayden

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
riding

Check out the "Lolo, Lookout, Surveyor thread in the Montana riding areas this year, you'll find some riding buddys.

U

untouchable

Nov 27, 2007
Neihart, Montana
Go cats!

Or you could attend a good school. We have a ton of good areas down around Bozeman, and the number of college-aged riders is a lot higher at MSU. But if you want to be tree humper, go to UM

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
And you can get CRACK really cheap.

bwahaha! sad thing is, that is true....a buddie of mine works down there and all the construction dudes talk about it smokin crak! lol so far i like missoula! its alot of fun but....there are the tards but i stay the hell away from them cause i would kill them!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
butte aint to far of a drive, hows the riding around copper creek? me and a kid down the hall are totally down for some small tripping around this area.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
copper creek kicks a$$!!!!! it has a little of everything! big hills and bowls and trees and creek bottoms! one of my fav places to ride!

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
tree humper?

I guess I got that part mixed up, I turned out to be a tree thumper, there needs to be less of those damn things, but they didn't like my clearcut programs??? oh well, let it burn???

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
oh hell ya! ill be home for a month for christmas so ill be hitin up teton and skyland ALOT! and since im in zoo town ill be in the lolo area if i can learn the area and lincoln alot!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
sixmile is on the sealy swan route, the starting road is just before you enter the tiny town of swan, you should definately try and make it into canyon creek in the flathead for the forum ride! weekend after christmas, on your way back down to misu you should hop over the hills and come thru the flathead and hit some riding on the way down back to school, if our breaks end similarly.

Premium Features