• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

heres where we are for now...

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Speaking of Eureka found out today my boss has been out to your cabin, told me to tell you hi. (Travis Cline)

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Speaking of Eureka found out today my boss has been out to your cabin, told me to tell you hi. (Travis Cline)

yes he has..tell travis I was sorry to hear about his dad..a great guy and someone I held alot of respect for...

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage

you and shwee have got to come to eureka when the days get longer mag..we need to do a big weekend and get the group out there..would love to see the turbo sleds perform in some real hills....

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
you and shwee have got to come to eureka when the days get longer mag..we need to do a big weekend and get the group out there..would love to see the turbo sleds perform in some real hills....

I'll borrow a sled to tow mine in because I'd be willing to bet it'd get towed back out :face-icon-small-win

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I'll borrow a sled to tow mine in because I'd be willing to bet it'd get towed back out :face-icon-small-win

naw...you would be surprised at how easy of a trip it is..ask tim ..he has done it a few times now...nothing like riding the pville road or anything..and we are well versed in getting sleds out of there as well...

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK

Saw a nice capable towing sled on CL, old '91 Super Jag with low mileage and looks well taken care of and should do fine. :face-icon-small-sho

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
naw...you would be surprised at how easy of a trip it is..ask tim ..he has done it a few times now...nothing like riding the pville road or anything..and we are well versed in getting sleds out of there as well...

Ummm 1st trip in there for me was interesting. Wrong kind of gas sled for me to be running sross country in crusty willow infested snow with soft rotten under the crust. Then all the overflow/openwater in the dark.... but ya, it was an easy trip! Oh, and the rock that tookout my trailing arm and broke a rail on the last trip....

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Yup, be out there once we get more daylight. But the oldest boy wants to start trapping otter and lynx this weekend or next week.

A
Feb 24, 2008
907Riders.com

Just made a profile over here: easy to use and FREE.:face-icon-small-hap

It has a great setup for Ak riding areas and if we can get some people over that way, we'll have some good ride reports coming again!

it's 907Riders.com

Premium Features