• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

here's an idea

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
OK here we go again with the crap that went on in the 'places' they held Al Queda 'terrorists'

CNN: oh crap the war in iraq took a turn for the best...I know lets demonize our troops by going back and showing clips of what happened at Abu Ghraib... little does the public know that the story is about evidence that has been destroyed....why show clips that they still have?

I got an idea and I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but I've never heard it so here it goes....For every TERREORIST that they release due to all these 'probes' and 'investigations' we should let out a SERIAL KILLER...."but the guy said he didnt work for al queda" well charles manson said "hes innocent" (I don't know if charles manson said that or not I'm just trying to make a point)

This would only make sense due to the fact that the prisoners that were held, were helf for a reason. Serial killers to suburbanites are what alqueda is to soldiers....THE PEOPLE WHO BLEW THIS OUT OF THE WATER HAVE NOOOOO FAWKING IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

ugh just had to get that off my chest..I turn on the TV and I see soldier's 'torturing' civilians....BULL SHYT

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
of course, we only see half the truth, probaly not even that much. i remember the soldier who shot a guy in the mosque. wow, did that ever get blown up on the media. what they barely glossed over was the fact that many dead or dying enemy combatants would booby trap themselves or even fire there weapons when getting help. i couldn't imagine being put in that situation myself, and god bless all you guys and gals that have to make and live with those decisions on a daily basis!!!

Premium Features