• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Help Me Please* I need a JOB!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
AK
www.ride907.com
Hey Guys I recently lost my job and am looking to find full time or part time work here in anchorage, if anybody owns or works for a business that is hiring or knows of one please let me know PM or email aksleddas@yahoo.com

I would LOVE to work in a sled shop or something of that sort. Let me know i need work!

THANKS!!

Steve

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Get on craigslist or the states ALexsys job site, there are hundreds of jobs. Though it might not be something you like, it will buy food untill you find something better. Shoot, Pizza delivery guys can average $20/hr and you should be able to find one by Friday.

Oct 13, 2008
yeah im looking for a slope job so i can have a $4000 mortgage haha no but i do need a job stat-pronto! thinking about getting my cits card or something like that and working on the slope. anybody know a good plan or want to hire me?

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
yeah im looking for a slope job so i can have a $4000 mortgage haha no but i do need a job stat-pronto! thinking about getting my cits card or something like that and working on the slope. anybody know a good plan or want to hire me?

Maybe rev440 will hire you as a pool boy at his mansion?:D

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
haha maybe danny can pay me back all the money he owes me from the high school days!! jk. how did he do wrestling this year?

Premium Features