• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help!!! Looking to buy a yeti

800dragon_rmk

Dec 3, 2007
Dawson creek B.C, Canada
Hey guys looking a yeti tomorrow and I wanted to get everyone’s thoughts. Link to kijiji add at the bottom. Things to look for on a used snow bike ? How do I tell if it’s a 2019.5 kit like stated ? Any help would be appreciated.

G
Aug 31, 2013
I would say that's a pretty good deal.

The 2020 Yeti's have the 5.5" narrow rail spacing and a few other suspension linkage changes from what I can recall. They are supposed to ride more nimble and dirt bike like, i as a novice rider couldn't tell much of a difference.

Friend of mine just sold his 2018 450sxf (no big bore), with a 2020 Freeride 129. No velocity stack, no suspension work, no pegs stock transmission with 27hrs for 17500.

So asking 16 for that with a bike 2 years older and a year older kit and the other upgrades is pretty reasonable. To build it from scratch you would be looking at close to 25k.

Check engine hours, who did the BB kit and how many hrs are on it. Check for track damage, if he has any extra drive belts.

Good luck

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Premium Features