• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help clutching!

C

chunkysoup

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows the best clutching setup (weights, springs, helix) for an 07 600 iq cfi! it doesnt have any mods, just an slp can. Its ridden in wisconsin and the U.P. Need a little Help.:beer;

Thanks
Jason

54-44F, 120-300pri,140-220sec, 60-62g, i'm not a big fan of the stock helix, start angle is too big, mid angle too small, needs more weight in the mid and overloads the motor out of the hole. Thats why 64g with stock helix needs a 165 spring to get going. Not a great trail setup.

54-44F, 120-300pri,140-220sec, 60-62g, i'm not a big fan of the stock helix, start angle is too big, mid angle too small, needs more weight in the mid and overloads the motor out of the hole. Thats why 64g with stock helix needs a 165 spring to get going. Not a great trail setup.

Thanks! i figured the helix wasnt rite but i knew just changing that wasnt gonna do it.

Premium Features

Back