• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Haydays - Octane & Thunderstruck Premier

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
That's right kids! We are going to be hosting a night of fun, sled videos and raffle prizes!

I haven't been back to Haydays for tooo many years... so come out and PLAY WITH ME! :devil:

A huge new venue awaits our traditional Thunderstruck Party and this year we are joined by Octane Productions and their new film, Flirting With Danger!!

Friday night, September 9, 2011 at the Dinnerbel Restaurant and Bar in Lindstrom!

Doors at 5:30pm, movies start around 7:00pm! Tons of door prizes, free admission! Full restaurant and bar, special menu and drink specials for HayDays attendees!!!

ONLY 14 MILES SOUTH OF THE HAYDAYS SITE!!

Free admission! This has been a fun and great party for years and although last year we were very limited by the bar, this place has tons of room and will be totally prepared for us!

Dinnerbel Restaurant and Bar

12565 Lake Blvd

Lindstrom, Minnesota

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
gates

Last year once I got parked in my swap spot I was not allowed to leave and come back immediately. They did let me leave but couldn't return till sat morning. Are the rules the same again

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Is Jimmy Blaze going to be there?

That's worth going to see him get tossed by the bouncers!!:boxing:

C

Chubby

Nov 26, 2007
Albany mn.
Have to be able to get there first ! Can anyone tell me How they changed the access from last Year? Still 2 lane road .

Last edited:
H

haydaysswaptroll

Sep 21, 2010
www.haydays.com
Have to be able to get there first ! Can anyone tell me How they changed the access from last Year? Still 2 lane road .

Last year traffic rules required ALL traffic to be routed back to the intersection of County 70 & County 11 on the south side. Those rules are no longer in effect this year.

Adding several other lots and additional parking [120+ acres] will also get people off the roads much quicker. Plus the locals are picking up some slack this year.
parking-small.png

parking.html

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010

Well, as much as I like to bash on debacle last year, I'm going to have to agree with the fact that if you have more parking with more entrances, you definately aren't going to be limited by the roads. The speed limit is 55mph and if you could park them that fast you wouldn't have any waiting at all. So the bottleneck is the parking. If they've improved that then they're going in the right direction.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
anyone have an answer on leaving the site and coming back in on friday night? jsut have to be back by midnight?? i REALLY don't want to get 'locked out' of my sleeping quarters!!

Soooo looking forward to both Hay Days AND the premier!!!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
starting to get BEYOND excited for this event!! Brandy and I will be flying in RIGHT in the nick of time as we bought our flights a little early and didn't plan for the premier! opps!!! I think I should be able to make it there on time, come scout me out as I won't know ANYONE (but Mark and Jim and who wants to know them!!! he he he he, kiddin boys! I'm proud to be doing a premier with ALL of the TS gang!!).

Can't wait to meet some new people and have a BLAST Friday night! Of course come visit us the next day at the Sledheads Racing booth and tell us your favorite part of the premier evening the night before! We LOVE to listen to stories!!

See you all there!!

Premium Features