• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Have 174" Kmod- need Polaris Hifax

av8er

Lifetime Membership
at least 69" long, would love orange, but black will do?? Thank U

I have noticed the black or colored ones don't last near as long, maybe half the the time. White ones are available from Polaris and all come that length for the 174, Polaris part number is 5521633-309

IceAge Mfg said:
we have them in stock, black or white. 72". Ships out of bozeman.

Have you noticed any difference in life between the different colors? Do all Kmods with Ice Age rails use Polaris hyfax?

do not order form speed supplies they sux

ordered my hyfax on the 15th, called them today wandering where my hyfax is, they haven't even shipped it out yet, 12 days later. do not do business with them.

Last edited:
update

after raising he11 with speed supplies they shipped out my Hyfax, the same day, I received it 2 days later in the mail, and they ended up cutting the price in half, and apologized for the inconvenience, said they were short staffed and running behind. I was not very happy at the time, Luckily I did not need the hyfax in a timely manner.

I got the Hyfax installed yesterday- must say it is a bit of a chore wrestling a 174" Skid around by myself. Now all we need is some SNOW. Dabnabbit.

Premium Features

Back