• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hatchers got me, Need parts for M7

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Blue bird gone bad

Perfect Blue Bird day at Hatchers today. Fresh snow, one of the 1st in the parking lot and we ride for 1 hour and my buddy's M7 breaks down again and again and can hardly get back over the pass. My other buddy rips up a hill and hits a rock so hard his sled flips over (forward) and sends him flying. It crushes the hood, bumper, belly pan, skid plate, arms and dents in the bulk head. It still ran so we bungee the hood down and were back to the truck by 11:30. Any idea how much a bulk head is??

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Don't be retarded, you guys know there is that ONE rock. It's been hit lots of times. As long as you don't hit that one rock, you're good to go!

Your right Ridgerat, I hit that "one" lucky rock 4 years ago and instantly turned my sled into a "Transformer". I now know when to say when with the NOS button:rolleyes: It took 4 of us to haul all the sled peaces back to the truck...

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
Perfect Blue Bird day at Hatchers today. Fresh snow, one of the 1st in the parking lot and we ride for 1 hour and my buddy's M7 breaks down again and again and can hardly get back over the pass. My other buddy rips up a hill and hits a rock so hard his sled flips over (forward) and sends him flying. It crushes the hood, bumper, belly pan, skid plate, arms and dents in the bulk head. It still ran so we bungee the hood down and were back to the truck by 11:30. Any idea how much a bulk head is??

I bet me and my buddy passed you guys. 4 place trailer? we were headed in about that time and seen some guys rollin out.

I figured someone must have found the "hill monsters"

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I bet me and my buddy passed you guys. 4 place trailer? we were headed in about that time and seen some guys rollin out.

I figured someone must have found the "hill monsters"

Yep, enclosed 4 place. We missed some good riding, sun was shining, new snow...
Side note, I was picking up trash and shoveling out around the parking lot pay thing (what ever you call it) waiting for a friend to show up and the Ranger came up and said she shoveled for hours yesterday and said no one helps her with that and not many people pick up trash. She said "That is why the rangers don't care for snowmobilers, because they leave more trash than the skiers". I seen more snowboarders/skiers today in the parking lots then I did sledders. Why do we get blamed for everything? Sorry, what was this thread about:rolleyes:

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
A little birdy told me a 600 put a mark higher than yours! Do those red headlights give you more HP? Maybe you need a new clutch!

Naaa.... I had a friend help set the clucth up, turns out he had no damn clue what he was doin. I got it all worked out now.

Rips....

And yeah, the red headlights came in a 30hp kit :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features