• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Happy birthday aksnowrider!

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Happy B-day Mike, hope you made the best of it. Here's a :beer; as it is the best I can do right now.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Aww, thanks guys(and girl), just got back from putting the sled away....been fighting a headache all day..but just popped a beer and life is good....and for all you young wipper snappers...lets ride....................:beer;:D:beer;

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Aww, thanks guys(and girl), just got back from putting the sled away....been fighting a headache all day..but just popped a beer and life is good....and for all you young wipper snappers...lets ride....................:beer;:D:beer;

But what about us old guys? Can I still ride with you lol:D Sorry to here about the headache. hope you had a good evening:face-icon-small-win

B
Nov 26, 2007
:p you make it sound like old men cant ride. I saw a 68 year old man at hatchers that would hand it to any of us.

You all should come down and ride turney with us.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak

Being sick on your bday is no fun. Yuck! but, when we gonna ride again?

Premium Features