• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handlebar riser

Its all about rider preference. I have a 6" riser on my edge... but i don't really sit down much. If you like to trail ride mostly go with a 2 or 3" angled riser from http://www.olesmachine.com/web/polaris.htm . You ride an EXC? on RMKs are able to fit a 2" riser for sure but for a 3" you would have to reroute your brake and throttle cable BUT i'm not sure if thats the same for an EXC.

Its all about rider preference..........

I agree, but here's a good rule of thumb that I was told.

You should be able to stand on your boards.... with your arms at your sides.....then raise up your hands a few degrees til they are about the level of your jewels.

That way you're not leaning over to grab the bars and you have plenty of leg travel to flex your knees on the bumps and your forearms will never have to go above 90 degrees to your body.

Hope that makes sense.:D

it does..... cause with the stock bars i'm bending at the waist quite a bit to stand with my legs extended. anyone tried the rox adjustable risers? i'm kinde worried that they'll loosen from the vibrations

it does..... cause with the stock bars i'm bending at the waist quite a bit to stand with my legs extended. anyone tried the rox adjustable risers? i'm kinde worried that they'll loosen from the vibrations

Been thinking about that myself The 6 to 9". You would like the 9" while standing but not when sitting lots.

I have physically checked out the Rox, they are sweet! They are built very solid. I have not used them, but don't see where vibration would be a issue based on how they secure to the bar and the adjustment arm.

The "wrenchless" adjust option is great.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back