• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handlebar grips

B

BackCountryBabe

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 10, 2009
Island Park, Idaho
www.hasended.com
I bought myself a used 2006 Ski Doo Rev, this year. I absolutely love everything about it , except for the aftermarket handlebar grips. 1. heat didn't work. 2. I kept sliding off the end of the bars

Does anyone make grips, that extend around the angled portion of the handle bar? heated perhaps?

Here is a pic ..

picture.php

Note: the rubber grip do not extend to the end of handlebar.

Thank you in advance for any advise I can get.

S

skooter

Dec 11, 2007
Montana
Not sure this is helpful, but the grips on my 2009 XP were wore out. Replaced them with 8" Ruffian Snow Grips. They don't come with heaters, they go over the grip warmers. They were much thicker than the stock ones, but heat up great.

It was fairly easy to do...just put the air compressor using the nipple nozzle(it lools like a pyrmid) to the hole on the grip and it blows up enough to slide it off and then do same to get the new one on. My old gribs were about 7.5 inches, so we had to take the grip off again to cut it to fit and then it was blowing up like a balloon...so be sure to cut it to size the first time. Hope this helps.

http://www.odigrips.com/8snowruffiangrips.aspx

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
RSI sells the grips that cover the bar ends and they also have a more powerful handwarmer that extends over the bar ends.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I bought myself a used 2006 Ski Doo Rev, this year. I absolutely love everything about it , except for the aftermarket handlebar grips. 1. heat didn't work. 2. I kept sliding off the end of the bars

Does anyone make grips, that extend around the angled portion of the handle bar? heated perhaps?

Here is a pic ..

picture.php

Note: the rubber grip do not extend to the end of handlebar.

Thank you in advance for any advise I can get.

RSI does and we have them in stock!

Premium Features