• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handlebar Bag with adjustable post?

S

SnoPro753

May 4, 2008
Central Iowa
A
Oct 13, 2012
One of my friends has an 09 M8 with adjustable bars and he rides with an Arctic Cat handlebar bag. Makes it a little harder to adjust the bars but not impossible. The velcro straps on his actually go right between the adjustment levers.

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
One of my friends has an 09 M8 with adjustable bars and he rides with an Arctic Cat handlebar bag. Makes it a little harder to adjust the bars but not impossible. The velcro straps on his actually go right between the adjustment levers.

thats what i'm running,with the heating element in the bag for my phone

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i have the cat bag on my adjustable bars. like they said above, its a little harder to adjust the bars, but its not HARD to do. its easier when sitting down than when standing up...

i didnt like the "unfinished" look without the windshield on, so i ended up chopping it down and making a shorty out of it and using the cat windshield bag. i like that much better than the handlebar bag. there is less storage, but different strokes for different folks i guess. that that reminds me, i should put my bar bag up for sale....wanna buy one lol?

DSCN0181.jpg

DSCN0260.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features