• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hahn's Peak Roadhouse and riding area

06cfsnopro7

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Rochester MN
Looking for a place to stay around steamboat springs. How is Hahn's peak Roadhouse to stay at? How is the food? Can you ride from your cabin or do you have to trailer them. How is the riding that far north? I have rode out off the parking lots on the pass. Any other good places to stay around Steamboat other than in town? Any help would be appreciated.

F

Fiddy

Dec 17, 2007
remsen iowa
Hahns is a good place to stay at. Usually the have a band play thereon the weekends. You do ride from your cabin. I personally like riding buff pass better when we come out.

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
Very nice place to stay, food is top notch.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Looking for a place to stay around steamboat springs. How is Hahn's peak Roadhouse to stay at? How is the food? Can you ride from your cabin or do you have to trailer them. How is the riding that far north? I have rode out off the parking lots on the pass. Any other good places to stay around Steamboat other than in town? Any help would be appreciated.
best place to ride a lot less people and a lot more riding
face-icon-small-wink.gif

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
We stayed at Hahn's Peak Roadhouse a few years back. They have a variety of lodging options. Good food and they had gas and a small convenience store in the lodge. You can get permits at the visitor/information center just up the road from Hahn's. Very nice riding area, and I would go back in a heartbeat!

hillclimbx

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2010
Central MN
Does anyone have any info on the snow conditions/depth around Hahn's Peak area? Heading out in a couple weeks and just trying to decide where to make reservations. Thanks in advance.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Does anyone have any info on the snow conditions/depth around Hahn's Peak area? Heading out in a couple weeks and just trying to decide where to make reservations. Thanks in advance.
good to ride/ well as good as any to be honest we are low on snow everywhere here in northwest CO but still better then nothing :)

Premium Features