• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gun Control

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
An absolutely wonderful story. Ain't the 2nd Amendment grand?

NOW THIS IS A STORY WORTH TELLING. THIS STORY EXEMPLIFIES GUN CONTROL AS IT SHOULD BE.

Shooting in Butte , Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders Butte, Montana, November 5, 2006.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....

Now that is Gun Control:D:D

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"
is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

I live 100 mi. from Butte, never heard of this before. Might be bogus, I am not sure.

WOW! Western justice at work, to bad it had to be an 11yo. I hope she's OK with what she HAD to do.

WOW! Western justice at work, to bad it had to be an 11yo. I hope she's OK with what she HAD to do.

I think she was ok with it! She blasted one after another! That is the way things need to be done, trespass on my property to steal from or hurt my family, you DIE!!!

1177381076727.gif

hitler.gif

perfect example of how guns save lives.. thats the problem with most people.. is that since the major media wont cover such stories.. they only hear about the bad things illegally having a gun bad guys due to people.. Proud to be an american.. and proud to carry my CW everywhere I go :D

read this on another site, and someone looked it ip on snopes.com. can't remember if it was true or not

gun control is hitting what you aim at, hope more people would do that. the crime rate would drop a bunch.

If we could teach everybody to hit what they are aiming at.. and to shot criminals on site.. for sure.. crime would be close to zilch.. hummm

Right on, true or not that is a great story. And yes, gun control means hitting your target. Practice often. ;) :beer;

Premium Features

Back