• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grooming Report McCall area

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
We have no fresh snow but they made a pioneering run from Wallace to Warren and Burgdorf earlier this week, 12/16.

They went out yesterday (19th) from Titus lot, (upper elevations) past Clow point where the snow and rocks are pretty bad to Granite Lake and to Fisher Cr. Saddle. On the 20th Christel is going to go to Association cabin and to Clayburn trail head. She says the snow is actually pretty good once you get back there but it is shallow and so be careful. They will try to groom some this week but we are at the minimum that the State allows in depth of snow to go out. If we tear up a machine we are in trouble with everyone.

Go to http://www.snowmobilemccall.net/grooming/mccall-idaho-grooming-report.html for up to date grooming reports.

We are working on getting the "Spots" gps units for our machines so you can actually see where they went each night. Should have them up and running in a couple of weeks.

Have fun.

Spud

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
Goose Lake to Wallace Lane parking lot

They are going to try to go down from Goose Lake to Wallace Lane parking lot tomorrow, the 21st As far as they can go until running out of enough snow that is required to not damage the machine.

Spud

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
For what it's worth I was out yesterday with a group and the trails were in perfect shape. We headed out of the Brundage area parking lot. You guys did an incredible job with what you had to work with snow wise. GREAT JOB!! THANKS...

Here's a photo from the ride:
12-21-11ride.jpg

Premium Features