• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Greg Painter aka Doc Zoom Passed away

That's too bad. Always looked forward to his DVD's. He might have filmed the most memorable climb in snowmobile history...the first sleds up Terminal Cancer.

That was me and 2 of my buddies. So sad to hear. I haven't talked to him in years and now, that comes as a heavy regret. He will be missed, but I choose to remember the good times as Greg and I had a bunch of them.???

That was me and 2 of my buddies. So sad to hear. I haven't talked to him in years and now, that comes as a heavy regret. He will be missed, but I choose to remember the good times as Greg and I had a bunch of them.???

Impressive, hats off to you and crew.

I hit the Ruby's at least once every season and make sure to stop on the road up to let the group I'm with, what they just almost drove by. That sliver in the rocks way up there..."a few sleds went up that". Greg captured it on film or I'm sure no one would believe me.

He made such great films and will be sorely missed, my condolences to Doc's family and friends.

Had i nice talk with him and his wife at salt lake snow show years ago. It kindof sucks now. The older you get the more people you know are dying.

Rode with Greg a lot, filmed with him, had road trips and heli flights with the guy. Never a bad time,’always smiles involved. Sad to hear of his passing, may he RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow this is terrible news,He was a very nice and decent man!Rest in peace

Godspeed DocZoom. Condolences to Janelle and the boys. Had his own style for sure. An Original.

Premium Features

Back