• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Great Dealer Feedback in Billings (Elevated Powersports)

L
Dec 8, 2013
West & East
First thing Ill say is I'm not associated with this dealer nor friends with any of them. Im from Western Washington and am just giving my two cents after spending some time at this dealer this past Friday.

Hey guys, Im a Washington guy on that forum regularly, but thought Id give you some eastern Montana guys some dealer feedback. I just flew into Billings from Seattle and drove to Rapid City. Literally stopped at all 5 dealers from Billings to Rapid. By far and away Mike at Elevated Powersports in Billings was phenomenal. We probably spent 1.5 hours talking sleds and gear. Made it clear that we were from Seattle and wouldn't be buying since we flew and that we were just looking for stuff we don't find in Seattle (Summits only). He went above and beyond helping my wife and making her feel comfortable in a typical "guy place".

He went over Pro's and Con's for her, even connected the dots to his riding style and experience in the mountains (you know since my experience seems to get eye rolls). Heck we even tried on a bunch of FXR & Ski Doo gear/Apparel and he went over what seems to fit women better and they seem to prefer versus men for its on riding style and comfort.

I was so impressed that when I snow check my 2018 Summit (love that new color) I will be calling him as soon as all the details come out. Yeah I might have to pay $600 in shipping or drive 10 hours to get it from him, but I'm telling you I have never received that kind of experience and customer service at the 3 dealers here in Washington, nor the 2 dealers in Wyoming or the 2 dealers in SD.

Like I said just thought id give you my experience and if Mike is a member on here just wanted to say thanks again. It was extremely appreciated and made us fans of yours.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bought a 2016 T3 154" from him in February and I agree he and all the crew up there really made me feel welcomed. It was a big change over what the other dealer was.

Premium Features