• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Great Deal !! 09 M8 Turbo W/ inner Cooler

P

precisiondave

Dec 30, 2011
The Dalles , OR
Great Deal !! 09 M8 Turbo W/ inner Cooler (SOLD)

• 09 M8 BD pump Gas Turbo w/ inner cooler 162 powerclaw
  • EBC with tps hook up
  • BD turbo pipe, wrapped, also have stock one
  • TDR Reeds
  • 2011 head, also have stock head
  • 0 miles on fresh top end
  • BD vented side covers
  • HCR diamond drive
  • RK Tech hood riser
  • Holz revalved shocks
  • 2010 seat
  • goggle bag
  • HMK wrap
  • Guage riser
  • Handle Bar forward mount 2"
  • Koso EGT Guage
  • Sled has 1400 miles and is in great shape. All serviced and ready to ride. Selling Because I bought a new 2013 Sled and turboing that one as well. Need Cash !!! live in Oregon
  • Will sell for $7900.00
  • Dave 541-993-2092

11-11-2012 085.jpg 11-11-2012 080 (800x600).jpg 11-11-2012 077.jpg

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
fair enough

bought a kingcat from him, unloaded off the trailer made it 2 miles up the trail at 5000' motor seized cost me $2700 to have it fixed from the AC dealer. end of story. I guess partially my fault for not checking it out personally trusted what he said, sent the wife to go get it because I was out of state fighting fire. $2700 leaves a Nasty taste in your mouth for a long time.

Last edited:
H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Not sticking up for him cause I don't know him, but I once sold a sled to kid she ran when she left and he made it like 5 miles down the trail and she broke the crank! Sled had 3k on it so what do you expect but I had no clue when I sold it. He tried to make me out to be the bad guy but come to find out they were down around 1k in elevation and she was jetted for 6-8k and he was flogging on it racing his buddy. So t was his own fault but I still felt like poo

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

P

precisiondave

Dec 30, 2011
The Dalles , OR
king cat

Im Sorry thet you had a problem with my King Cat, But I remember you telling me that you overheated it, Riding it around at your home on the ice befor you took it out . I also did tell you that it was set up for hi elevation (hi compression head and leaner jetting). I would never knowing sell a sled that had a bad engine. Was always a great running sled for me.

J

jds

Mar 13, 2008
duluth mn.
I've been trying to come up with the cash for this sled for awhile now and haven't been able to but I have talked with him a number of times and he seems like an honest guy and very willing to help educate anyone that wants a sled like this. Plus if you do any reaserch at all you will know this is a great deal. Good luck with the sale but I hope I come up with the money first. Anyone who gets this sled will be lucky

Reactions: Turbodude
Premium Features