• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grand Mesa question

D
Jun 1, 2004
Big Lake, Minnesota
I am wondering if the conditions out in Grand Mesa are what they look like from checking the weather on the computer. A friend and I are supposed to be coming out there next Thursday for a week and it looks like it has been quite warm for awhile. I really don't want to drive 20 hours if the conditions are not good. I have come out west before when the snow conditions have not been great but never when it looks like it is in the 40 -50's. Is what I am seeing online correct as far as the temps? How are the conditions out there? I am going to call the place we are staying to see if we don't come if we can use the reservation next year (I am past the 30 day cancellation policy). Just looking to see what it is really like from people who live in the area. I really look forward to being able to come out west once a year. A month or two ago it was looking very good and now not so good. I appreciate the information. Are there any other areas right now that are good to maybe to look at switching too (if we can find lodging there at the last minute like this) Thanks.

Delo

Premium Features