• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good place in Anchorage to buy truck exhasut kit.

A
Jan 16, 2008
Need to replace the exhaust on my pickup. Was wondering if anybody had any experience with any off the shops in town. would do the work myself, just tryin to save on some shipping costs and support the locals. Also need to get soem work done on my 4 wheel drive. I heard taylor's transmission is good, any other opinions.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
There is a place on Old Seward before the round-about and I think right across from Quality. I cant think of the name right now but, the owner does good work and is a stand up guy!! Ill get back on the name.

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Mickys Muffler does nice exhaust work. As for the tranny, go see John at Affordable Transmission, he's a good guy and won't BS you.

L
Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
Mickys will do what YOU ask for a very fair price and does good work. Have used him and sent others with no complaints with saving money.

4WD call Brian at A-5star automotive in wasilla. Fair and one heck of mechanic.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Muffler City sucks..

I went in to purcahse 6 light bars for my business. It was 15 min. to closing and some guy started telling evryone to leave cause they wanted to out of there by closing time..

I have been there once after that, and it took about twenty minutes for someone to help me.

They are way over priced.

The shop that closed down on Old Sewerd was the best, but as said he's gone.

Premium Features