• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Going to Togwotee and have room for 2 more guys Feb 1-6 OR I can haul sleds to/from

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
Hi,
Two of us are heading to Togwotee WY at noon on Feb1 From White Bear Lake MN and leaving Togwotee around 3am on Sunday the 6th so we are back in the White Bear Lake MN before midnight that Sunday night. We're riding Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat.

I'm looking for 1-2 more guys to come along. I'm using my Crew Cab diesel and 4 place enclosed for the trip (one sled in the truck bed also). Fuel will cost you about $150 if there are 4 of us...a little more if there are 3 of us in the truck. I'm driving straight out and back - just stops for fuel/food and you may need to help drive some of the trip. Its about an 18hour drive. Once we get there you can ride with us (we are meeting 3 others out there who are flying out) or do your own thing the whole weekend. We are riding on our own on Wed. and using guides Thurs-Sat. as we're going to be on the all-inclusive plan.

I'm 34, the other guy riding with me is in his early 40's and the others we're meeting our there in the group are in their early to mid 40's also. Most of us are experienced riders and the guide/group we are going to be in is strictly off-trail. I have another lodge room reserved for the days we are there.

Interested???

Pm me if you are interested in going or have questions.

Last edited:

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
I just had someone commit to coming with so except for still being able to haul a sled I'm full for the trip.

Thanks.

Premium Features