• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gen v 154 x turbo.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Who has put polaris gripper skies on and which rubber did you use. After 650 miles I cannot ride the skies it has the suck.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I put a set of ibex in when new but they are giving up to easily imo. Had an expert last year and I liked that ski way better just didn’t flex up as much in the front. Really noticeable in the trees at slow speeds on the down hill side.

D
Dec 17, 2018
I used a specific durapro rubber to mount gripper skies on my gen4. The fitment was not great and would look elswhere if I would do it again. Tried the slp Mohawk instead and it was great

D

Driver

Dec 22, 2018
Who has put polaris gripper skies on and which rubber did you use. After 650 miles I cannot ride the skies it has the suck.

You can use original polaris ski rubber that is used with gripper, those works fine.

You can also use ski rubber from 2023+ shredder, but it needs couple of screws to sides to keep it in place as the rubber is too short for gripper.

I would probably buy salazzking ski rubbers made for Polaris/Grippers, that could be the best option.

Premium Features