• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gauge lifter for 05-07 M-Series big boy

M

madsigntist

Finally have some parts ready for the big boy gauge on the 05-07's.
CNC machined from 5065 .090 AL, powdercoated black.
Has super-breathable bomb-proof mesh attached to the baseplate already. Includes stainless hardware and detailed instructions for a smooth installation.
Also has Xtra adjustability built in-the gauge cradle can be mounted in 3 different positions, and pivots to customize the viewing angle.
Mass hood venting-and can double as a perfect spot to defog your goggles.

PM me for $, I ship 2 day Priority Mail.

07 gauge cage sep.jpg 07 gauge cage mounted side.jpg 07 gauge cage mounted side2.jpg 07 gauge cage side.jpg

I also make custom gauge pods for air/fuel, egt's, etc..
They can be mounted to the side or to the bars.

Need something custom? just PM me

Feedback on these is awesome!
These will also fit cross fires and firecat with the older style gauges.

I have some more of these ready to go.
They will also fit Firecats and Crossfires.
I can do custom pods and mounts to go with these too.
PM me with any questions

Originally Posted by Headrush
Matt,

Can you make one for a hole opening for an 09 M8, but 07 big boy gauge?

Thanks!

Yes. My cradles are designed to be compatible with either base plate. So you could use a big gauge on a newer hood/baseplate, or a newer gauge on an older hood/baseplate. SO if you are running older or newer hoods with the opposite gauge you're in luck.
Let me know, Thanks

Put one on my M7

Awesome product, top quality, good price and looks great/clean on the sled. Fast shipment and easy to work with. Relatively easy install with detailed simple to follow instructions. Actually seeing the gauge when standing was a nice change; will never go back to stock. The adjustability of Matt’s lift is a great feature. It can be set for any rider height and the gauge can easily be seen standing or sitting. Rode three days in Cooke, with a couple hard landings and the thing didn’t move once. The venting is an added bonus, especially in the warmer spring weather. Best of both worlds, venting plus still can use a windshield bag without blocking. Highly, highly recommend, hard to beat the quality and price.

Link for the newer gauges:

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/s...d.php?t=196502

Thanks a million Matt!!! :face-icon-small-hap

I have a few of these left. I do FREE, fast shipping.
See above for product reviews. You will love it or I'll buy it back.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Premium Features

Back