• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gas can for an edge

P
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls
I bought the standard Poo gas can that the shop said wouldn't fit. I put a hydraulic jack in my can carrier and spread the aluminum. The can snaps in tight, but fits perfect. I also use the straps to cinch it down to make sure. It's not going anywhere. 05 800 rmk

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
There is an Edge bag for rear rack that fits a one gallon plastic jug with perfection. The bag has two small side pockets where it snaps in to the rail.

The canvas bag is about $35 and a one gallon jug is $5.

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
I carry a 2.5 gallon generic gas can in my 03 Edge. I have to shove it in there but it fits. I use a cam-lock cargo strap to secure it. No issues so far.

D
Sep 14, 2006
On the toilet
The best one is the one you used to be able to get from polaris for the edge. 2 gallon fits perfectly and is shorter than the seat so its out of the way. You can still find them at swap meets.

RMK4life

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I would think that you could still order the Poo can from your dealer. If not then take some measurements of the size of your rack and find a can that fits.

P

proflow

Dec 15, 2007
Buckley, WA
I know I have one unused & I think another too

These are new from my 03'RMK Escape 800 Snowcheck & Wifes 02"RMK 700 Snowckeck fuel cans that fit nicely on the rear tunnel. They came w/blk hold down straps too. Not sure if I still have the replacable traps though. They both have the Polaris logo on them ! Let mw know if this is what your'e looking for, Thanks---Proflow

P

proflow

Dec 15, 2007
Buckley, WA
Guys, let me actually put my hands on these fuel tanks before any comitment. I'm almost positive they are in my storage container.

Thanks--proflow

Premium Features