• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gage reflash

Whos done it for $99 I wouldn't mind water and intake temp, Im not sure about the boost and air fuel upgrade I haven't had any boost gage issues in the past and the air fuel is the same Bosh probe that I have had connected to the AEM display. I have replaced the air fuel probe a bunch of times in the past so the same probe connected to a different display shouldn't last any longer. Any one have any thoughts/ experience with the reflash and the upgrade.

Its an awesome upgrade. All gauges in the factory gauge, calibrate the fuel gauge and speedometer, multiple odometers. Water temp, air temp, hide ECU's. Tons of stuff

Which reflash are you talking about? For the proclimbs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

So if I've got an existing afr gauge and boost gauge can I move these connections over to the main display? Seems like a pretty legit reflash.

The reflashed gauge can be calibrated for your existing AFR controller. Since an AFR sensor (wideband oxygen sensor) requires a controller, and the AFR controller is usually built into the AFR gauge's display, you need to put the AFR gauge under the dash and run a wire from the AFR gauge's linear output to the stock gauge.

A reflashed gauge is calibrated by default for the 1100T's stock map sensor. I have other calibrations available for other map sensors, but I need to know what MAP sensor you are using when I reflash the gauge.

The reflashed gauge can be calibrated for your existing AFR controller. Since an AFR sensor (wideband oxygen sensor) requires a controller, and the AFR controller is usually built into the AFR gauge's display, you need to put the AFR gauge under the dash and run a wire from the AFR gauge's linear output to the stock gauge.

A reflashed gauge is calibrated by default for the 1100T's stock map sensor. I have other calibrations available for other map sensors, but I need to know what MAP sensor you are using when I reflash the gauge.

So let's say I want the full full reflash including boost but excluding afr. My specs below. I'm very interested.

2012 M800 SnoPro 153 Ltd
Silber Turbo setup 2860
8-10 lbs

So let's say I want the full full reflash including boost but excluding afr. My specs below. I'm very interested.

2012 M800 SnoPro 153 Ltd
Silber Turbo setup 2860
8-10 lbs

Is this the kit you are using:
http://www.silberturbos.com/product/Proclimb800

If so, I can read the MAP sensor's part number in the pictures and most likely can find the specs for it. You'd want to take a look at your turbo kit to confirm it has the same sensor, but otherwise I'd have no problem setting up the gauge for that sensor.

Premium Features

Back