• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fur Rondy

Fur Rondy February 27th - March 8th

It's almost here and you know what that means...SnoCross time!

Rondy SnoCross

Sat 2/28 10am

Sat 3/1 10am

Former Native Hospital Lot, 3rd and Ingra

http://www.furrondy.net/content/view/143/173/

Also wanted to give a shout out to some of the guys and watch an event that has not gone on in some years but they are back and ready to race. Should be a good event, make sure you all check it out!

Morrison Auto Group & GCI Grand Prix

March 6th & 8th

3rd & Ingra

Friday 12-5pm • Sunday 10am-5pm

2009-Rondy-Grand-Prix-Low3.jpg

AMMC is hosting the Fur Rondy SnoX on Saturday Feb 28 and Mar 1 at the 3rd and Ingra track.

We will have a full Pro Class!

The Jr Fan class (10-13 yr old) was loaded with talent last race. 7 racers showed up to bang for the checked flag!

We had 12 of the 120cc Stock Class show up. These kids are great!

We have a Womens Class!

We still need some Sport Class racers to show. 600cc, TekVest, Tether, numbers....then RACE! This is a trophy class....with bragging rights!

We are also having a Vintage Sno Go Show and Shine. Bring out that old sled and show it off...pretty or not!

Check www.ammcracing.com for sign up info, track location and pictures!

Last edited:
Its gonna be awesome! Come on down and check it out, I'll be rockin the 104 IQ in Semi Pro. If you see me walkin' around give me shout. Be cool to meet some of you Snowest guys.

To all that came out and watched the races: THANK YOU! I raced on saturday and had a great time. I'm sure it was just as good today, but I had this stupid thing called college homework to take care of today:( Here's a few pictures I have of Saturday.

IMG_0108_3.jpg web-2.jpg web-3.jpg web-7.jpg web.jpg

Premium Features

Back