• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FUNDRAISER/BOONDOCKERS 8 movie premiere

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
It's that time again! Fundraisers and movie premieres, without snow what could possibly be better? Attached is the flyer for the first of two events in Colorado. We have plans for a second event in November in Kremmling, Colorado and I will update details for that as they are available.

This year I will be splitting the donation of proceeds between the Colorado Avalanche Information Center and the Colorado Snowmobile Association's Right to Ride Foundation. The feature presentation will be the newest offering from Dan Gardiner Films, BOONDOCKERS 8.

If you have any questions or can't view the flyer, please feel free to ask or pm me.

Thanks, Matt​

In case you will not be able to attend but would like to donate to either or both organizations, here are links:

CAIC- http://avalanche.state.co.us/pub/supporters_about.php

CSA- http://www.snowmobilecolo.com/content.aspx?page_id=301&club_id=45117

Attachments

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
kind of a long drive for dinner and a show but I might just find myself there!

pretty good chance i will like the show !!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Polzi, hope you are able to make it. The venue has tvs in every direction and starting around 5 o'clock we will start showing previous BOONDOCKERS movies and drawing for our awesome door prizes between movies. At 8, it's lights out and sound up for BOONDOCKERS 8! They will be serving a full menu and Alibi's has some of the best food in town.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
If my work load will allow it I will be there. I just read the flyer Beer,sled flics and DOOR PRIZES ! Im there!:face-icon-small-coo

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I found out yesterday that there will be a group from the forest service having dinner that evening as well...... I am hoping that we will be loud enough that they can't hear eachother! Maybe it will be a good opportunity to talk with them and let them see that sledders aren't ALL bad!

Reactions: tudizzle

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I need to thank the great people that are helping to make this possible and providing door prizes. Thank you very much to these awesome companies!

Alibi's Sports Bar and Grill
Dan Gardiner Films
2coolairvents
ZBROZ Racing
HABERVISION
Timbersled
VOHK
Matco tools
Peak Motorsports
Mark's Outdoor Sports
Rio Grande Club
Monte Vista Golf Course
Fly racing
Ken's Service Center
NAPA

Last edited:

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Tomorrow night! I am very excited to see the familiar faces and hopefully meet some new sled enthusiasts and spend the night talking sleds. Thank you again to the awesome generous companies that have donated door prizes.

Also, we have set a date for the Kremmling event and VOHK open house, November 5th. If this winter starts out like last year, we can all be ripping fresh snow the following day :)

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
2nd event is this Saturday in Kremmling! Not to mention, snow in the forecast There have been a few minor changes due to hunting season. We will not be charging admission Saturday night at the Rocky Mountain bar and grill, rather we will just encourage donations. With your donation, you will be given a ticket making you eligible for door prizes that we will randomly draw for throughout the night. Here is a tentative schedule for the weekend-

Saturday noon-5 pm openhouse at VOHK, free food and drinks along with goodies to be given away. Come talk sledding and hang out with the riders of BOONDOCKERS movies. Also check out all the new Polaris and Arctic Cat mountain sleds.

5-9 pm fundraiser and BOONDOCKERS 8 movie premiere at the Rocky Mountain bar and grill. We'll show previous BOONDOCKERS movies and draw for many door prizes. Around 8:00 we will show the new flick, BOONDOCKERS 8. Come in early for dinner and your best chance for prizes.

Sunday Weather permitting, let's ride!

Again, all money will be donated to the Colorado Avalanche Information Center and the Colorado Snowmobile Association's right to ride foundation.

Thanks, Matt

Premium Features