• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: 2006 Arctic Cat M7

For Sale:

2006 Arctic Cat M7 Snowcheck. Sled includes Fox Floats Front and Rear, Complete after market exhaust system including y-pipe, pipe and can (all ceramic coated). Includes complete Cheetah Factory Racing ski rack setup for 2 pairs of skis. Also includes SLP Powder Pro Skis (shown in picture).

This has been a great sled with perfect reliability. The twin 700 (Suzuki based) motor has been a proven winner, awesome performance with exceptional reliability. There are no issues with this sled. It needs nothing except fuel and snow and a rider who is ready to rip.

The Nada guide puts the average retail at $4750 and low retail at $3610. This does not include the approx $500 for the CFR Ski rack, the approx $750 for the exhaust system and approx $500 for the Powder Pro Skis.

Selling for $4000

This sled has been adult owned and maintained and is in great shape. It's been my wife's sled and it not getting ridden.

Located in Tahoe Vista, off Hwy 267.
3n43mc3l25Z45P55S6b8u10e504b162251640.jpg
3k93pa3o05O45V35X4b8ue6de39bf26dc1e61.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any chance you could send me a PM with more photos? How long have you owned the machine, has it ever been wrecked and what work have you done to it. Thanks!

Looking for sled for my son and the 141 I would prefer.

Where exactly are you located? I am assuming a long ways from Milbank, SD.

Not trying to come off rude but did you read my last post? I don't think my questions are out of line and I have not recieved PM or response.

Arctic Cat Questions..

Is there any chance you could send me a PM with more photos? How long have you owned the machine, has it ever been wrecked and what work have you done to it. Thanks!

Looking for sled for my son and the 141 I would prefer.

Where exactly are you located? I am assuming a long ways from Milbank, SD.

Here's a couple more pics.

1005319164_SomSr-X2.jpg
1005332361_b2i2r-X2.jpg

The sled is located at Lake Tahoe, Ca.

I've owned the sled since 2007. It's never been wrecked. It came setup with complete exhaust, clutching to match and PowderPros. I added the CFR ski rack and have gone through 1 belt since I've owned it. It's been an awesome reliable sled.

Premium Features

Back