• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS 151 x 2 x2.52 pitch Polaris Kalispell, MT

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Polaris 151 x2 x 2.52 pitch track for sale. Polaris part # 5412241 on track. Has 4 damaged /missing paddles shown in pictures. About half a dozen other cracked paddles or small nicks otherwise track in good shape. Damaged paddle in pics with my finger pointing to it is broke at end of fiberglass rod through to back of track. Drive lugs in excellent shape. Good track for first ride of the year when powder sharks are plentiful :eek:

Bought this off e-bay to use on my XLT, decided to stick with original plan of using a 141 challenger I already have. Price is $165 shipped UPS in lower 48, Alaska and Canada PM me for rate. Otherwise, $140cash if picked up in Kalispell. PM me for more info or to arrange to view track if you are located in Flathead. Here's the link on Photobucket to view pics:

http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv158/wrtmani/151x2 polaris track/

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
NEW PRICE!!!

New price $140 shipped, $115 local pick-up.

Need to pay for my "Premium" membership!

Last edited:
Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
I am interested.. is the fiberglass rod broke or just showing through the track.. I am definitely interested. Let me know. Thanks

Premium Features