• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free Spot

T
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River AK
I signed up the last day of the offer. Pretty good deal, saved almost $170 bucks. Just got it today and have been playing with it. I cant wait to check out the travel check in feature on the road to ArcticMan, and when Im riding! Anyone else use theres yet?

T

TalkAK

Jan 11, 2008
Talkeetna, AK
Indoors vs Outdoors

Got mine, does not transmit at all in the house but connects as soon as you go outside. Will be interesting to see how it does from a pack or on the dash of a car/airplane.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River AK
Got mine, does not transmit at all in the house but connects as soon as you go outside. Will be interesting to see how it does from a pack or on the dash of a car/airplane.

Same thing here. Mine worked from my trucks dash, drove around town with it. I doubt it will work in a pack. I thought I read it had to be pointed up or something for it to get a signal.

J

jph3

Dec 6, 2007
Edwards co
If you guys see another deal like this, send a link... I missed the promo but would still like to get one.

Premium Features