• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FREE Emergency Survial Food you just pay S&H for samples.

H
Nov 30, 2007
Hardin, MT
I recently purchased some emergency food and I couldn't believe how good it was. There are several variaties to choose from and it has a shelf life of 15+ years. Check out the website: makeaplan.myefoods.com for all the details. There is also a marketing program that you can earn free food and commisions for telling others about the company.

To give you an idea they have a package for $349.95 that is enough food for one adult for two months. Here is what is included:
The eFoods Global Essentials Food Pack offers you tremendous value with 388 servings of the basic essentials you need to boost your food reserves program, all for less than 91¢ per serving!

Includes—

33 Soups: 2 Cheddar Broccoli,
9 Creamy Potatoes, 2 Minestrone,
2 Potato Cheddar, 2 Chicken Noodle,
2 Pasta Fagioli, 10 Tortilla, 2 Italian Chicken, 2 Corn Chowder

31 Entrees: 10 Vegetable Beef Stew,
2 Seasoned Instant Potatoes, 2 Chili Mix/Corn Meal Dumplings, 2 White Cheddar Sauce/Shells, 9 Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole, 2 Chicken Pasta Alfredo, 2 Au Gratin Potatoes, 2 Beef Stroganoff

3 Breakfasts: 1 Granola, 1 Oatmeal,
1 Whey Milk

4 Baked Goods: 1 Pancake Mix,
1 Whole Wheat Bread, 1 Corn Muffin Mix, 1 Buttermilk Biscuit Mix

You can also try before you buy. For $9.95 S&H they will send you 3 packets which is enough for 6 meals. All the details are on the website but you can also give me a call. Joe @ 406-360-4444

Last edited:
Premium Features