• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FREE: Beer, Base Grind, and/or Wax JOB!, and good POW KARMA!

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
For those of you that don't know, I do some volunteer snowboard instructing up at Snoqualmie Pass teaching undeserved youth to snowboard for SOS OUTREACH. SOS OUTREACH is a non-profit organization that instills core value systems into youth through outdoor sports.

Like many of you, snowboarding has dramatically shaped my life. I believe that without snowboarding, I'd never be the person I am today. It's been the gateway to a deep connection with friends, family, nature, and something bigger than myself. It's helped me to develop confidence, a feeling of self worth, and drive just to mention a few things. Without it, I'm sure I'd have fallen off the map of life a long time ago.

Now, imagine that you'd never been on a snowboard, even worse, never ever been to the mountains. Many of the kids I work with have been deprived of some of the basic things we completely take for granted. They have never been to the mountains, seen a snow covered run, or ridden a chairlift just to start. Most come from broken, single family, homes below the poverty line. Through snowboarding we empower the youth of tomorrow to become better people and form a life long love with one of the most amazing things a human could ever do, strap into a board and slide sideways down a snow covered slope.

If you've made it this far and you're like WTF up emo guy?
bbeer.gif
How do I get my beer?
bbeer.gif

Here's the deal. I'm trying to raise money's for SOS.

IF you go to my pledge page here:

PLEDGE LINK:
http://www.active.com/donate/10-11pledge/tomX

Donate anything (even $5 counts!) I'll buy you a BEER! Yep, that easy. You were gonna buy that beer after shredding anyways.
NOW, if you donate $25, Doughboy of NORTH FORK Snowboards has so graciously donated his services to kick you down a FREE WAX job and BASE GRIND.

So, FREE BEER, WAX JOB, BASE GRIND, and GOOD POW KARMA by helping out the youth of tomorrow, AND AND it's tax deductible. Donate today! Thanks! Feel free to post this around, share on facebook. That's good karma too!

PLEDGE LINK:
http://www.active.com/donate/10-11pledge/tomX

*FREE BEER for 21+ only, you must arrange to meet me for said beer (@ snoqualmie pass regularly), boards must be delivered to the North Fork snowboard shop in North Bend, WA for all free wax and base grinds

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Thanks everyone who've contributed and spread the word. Even the littlest amount can help. I've seen dramatic changes in kids from the first day on snow. So amazing what a little frozen water can do for the soul!

Premium Features