• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox Floats with Reservoirs for 08-09 Nytro

A
Here is a like new set of Fox Floats with Reservoirs and Knobs for Compression and Rebound Dampening. I bought these new and put about Two Hundred Miles on them. They are super sweet shocks. I am selling the sleds and am selling these shocks separate. $ 800.00 firm and you pay freight. They were over 1000.00 new and I had to pay freight to get them. They are in perfect condition. ( The picture is to show the shocks. Price is for the SHOCKS
ONLY.)

IMG_0406.jpg

A
Picture of Just the Shocks

I took the shocks off and they measured 17 7/16" inches fully extended. They come with the pump and as you can see they are like new. Very little time on them. They are Awesome shocks but the sled is for sale and am hopping I can sell the Shocks and then the Sled for a lower price. The sled is for sale for
6 Thousand Dollars and has about 400 mi. on it. It is a 2008 Nytro MTX with stock suspension. It comes with a tank bag and windshield bag too.

IMG_0853.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features