• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Found Snow!

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Great riding day and ever so glad I went with the 3 inch lug track. Was especially rewarding when helping a 2015 Ski Doo get unstuck...lol. Guy just stared as I cut an exit trail for him with my Viper.

I just cannot get over the places I can go with this I could never even consider on a Nytro. Very happy with this Viper.

Must remember Blue Yamaha coat next trip though, sure glad I had my old Cat coat in the truck!

(no I am not stuck I stopped for a pic)

attachment.php

20141227_145048.jpg

Reactions: wwillf01
S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Yep. Funny thing is when we got to the parking lot I asked two guys on late model mountain sleds how it was, and they said awful. They said the road riding is ok but not off trail. So we were disappointed but already there so off we went.

WOW was it awesome! Not sure why those guys did not like it but as is said many times here everybody rides different! We rode trails and off trail areas without a track. But in all fairness there were a few places that strained the 3 inch lug track.

This Viper with the 162 3 inch lug track is SOOO impressive in the deep snow.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I don't know how I missed this...but NMFH!

At least someone has snow to ride. This year is looking worse than last year in CA.

Premium Features