• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Ride ( Watercraft )

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
I may need you to look at a section on mine where a buddy got smacked last year by another watercraft. Ripped the console under the seat completely out of the bolt holes, so I need to redo the hull under the seat so I can remount the seat screws. Ill have to stop by sometime and see what you think.

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
I may need you to look at a section on mine where a buddy got smacked last year by another watercraft. Ripped the console under the seat completely out of the bolt holes, so I need to redo the hull under the seat so I can remount the seat screws. Ill have to stop by sometime and see what you think.

No prob , bring it by we'll fix it up .

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Sounds like fun Tim, but mine isn't supercharged, not sure I could keep up with only 155 HP.

R
Nov 27, 2008
Heading up the Su

AKRev151 and I are gonna launch out of the deshka landing on Sunday the 7th. Thinking we're gonna attempt to make it to Luce's. I've run the route in a boat but never on a waverunner. If anyone else is wanting to jump in give me a holler. Should be a good time.

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
AKRev151 and I are gonna launch out of the deshka landing on Sunday the 7th. Thinking we're gonna attempt to make it to Luce's. I've run the route in a boat but never on a waverunner. If anyone else is wanting to jump in give me a holler. Should be a good time.

I would go for sure except I know I'd suck in a rock or branch or something . i think mine is better left in the Ocean or lakes .

Premium Features