• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forest Service Denies W.W.A. Request

Mark Menlove is out of touch with what public land use is all about.....PUBLIC!!! :loco: good for the Forest Service for not taking another cheap shot from the truly misguided

Last edited:
I LOVE reading Dave Skinner's comments!! :)

Local guy who is extremely intelligent. I wouldn't be surprised if he was classified as a true "genius." One could ask him about any land use fight going on anywhere, and he could tell you everything about it. He's one of the BEST advocates we have for PUBLIC land being for all of the public! He's one the enviro-zealots truly hate because he can quote actual studies done by reliable sources, and can point out the errors/lies/falsities in what the zealots come up with. :D

If you ever get the chance to visit with him, do it.

Given that it was just a petition to Tidwell I have to wonder if they can even appeal the decision to a court

It is interesting to read all the stories the exclusionists come up with. Something tells me that if a snowmobiler was responsible for saving the pope, the enviro's would complain that the sled left a rut in the SNOW!

Guess we better have a look at the hiking trail system, if leaving a rut in snow that dissapears is considered damage, the Enviro's would go nuts if they saw the damage WALKING in the forest does. Oh, what's that, it's ok cause it's their chosen recreation, ooooh, ok... we'll just ignore that permanent damage to the land and focus our attention on the momentary damage to the snow-pack... those ruts that last a few days until it snows again are just too damaging.....:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features

Back