• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ford F350 Cummins Power

Truck can haul 4 long track sleds on flat bed with upper deck. 1984 F3504/4 dually with an 8/10 ft. flat bed. I repowered this truck with a 5.9 literCummins all mechanical with charge air intake cooling, Has a Switzerturbo with 50 hp. injectors, 4 inch exhaust with muffler, 325 h.p. 18 m.p.g. ,A.C. am,fm, cd player with power amp.I installed a New Venture 4500 5 speed manual trans. adapted to new process transfer case,Upgraded u/joints and yokes,Front axel is a monobeam dana 60, rear is a corp axel with 3/54 gearsTires are like new condition. Has an 8,000 lb. warn winch with warn bumperI built the specially designed flat bed with under bed storage boxes,with a 40 gallon headache mounted fuel tank, bed is lineX coated last year, has another winch on top of headache rack for pulling up the 8X8 upper deck 4 ft. above lower deck so can haul 4 sleds or A.T.V. I installed Ride Rite Firestone air bags on front and rear axel, makes for a smooth ride. Lots of life left in this truck: $9,500.00 o.b.o.Call 509/521/9148

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back