• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale - Mountain Cat 900 Mod

boone

Premium Member
May 27, 2007
Crazytown!!
I have for sale my 900 Mod. It started life and is registered as an ’01 Mountain Cat 800 144. It now has: and SLP ported 900 with shaved heads, ’03 bulkhead, drop and roll chaincase, ’04 front suspension, 144x16x2.5 Challenger Extreme, Sledjunky’s drop brackets, new 3” pitch drivers and driveshaft, anti-stab kit, V-Force 3’s, K&N filters, D&D twins w/ gutted silencer, CPC (Cutler) clutch kit, flex bars and riser, Racepak Avenger II egt w/ tach and water temp, twist throttle, flat top hood, custom running boards and custom paint. I’m sure that I forgot a few things.

Sled runs great!! I had it in the Snowies a couple weeks ago. I really don't want to get rid of it, but the wife says it needs to go! I picked up an M8 and she won't let me keep both.

The track only has about 300 miles on it. The hood has a few cracks in it. Only one in the actual hood, the other two are in the lexan on the flat top part. Those two don’t hurt anything and the one in the hood was sewed with gorilla line before it was painted several years ago and hasn’t been a problem since.

I also have a finger track for it with a complete 2.52” pitch drive shaft and a set of black Simmons skis if you are interested.

If you have any other questions about it, just ask. You can also PM me, e-mail me at rebhuhn1@hotmail.com, or call me at (712)299-5619.

I am located in Northwest Iowa near Rembrandt, which is about 15 miles North of Storm Lake. If you would like to come look at it, please let me know. I would be willing to help with delivery if the buyer makes arrangements with me first. I am not offering any warranty what so ever, so, please ask all questions before you buy.

I am asking $4000

If you think that is to high, make an offer and I will consider it.

Thanks for looking,
Boone
rebhuhn1@hotmail.com
(712)299-5619

DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0219.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

DSCN0222.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg