• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: M-Series Side Panel Vent Kit with Hardware

B

Brett Slagle

Jan 11, 2008
SOLD!

For Sale: M-Series Mountain Fit Side Panel Vent Kit with Hardware - Great Condition! These will fit 2005-2011 M5, M6, M7, M8 and M1000 sleds.

I bought a M1000 a few months ago and it came with a Cat themed Mountain Fit side vent kit with white mesh. Below is a link to the product on Mountain Fit’s website:

http://stores.homestead.com/williammoore/-strse-115/M-Series-Side-Vents/Detail.bok

I’m blacking out my sled, so I’m going with some black vents and selling these. They’re in great shape, as was the sled when I bought it. Sled has around 500 miles, so there’re likely no more than 500 miles on this kit and perhaps far less. There is no damage to the vent materials and the black plastic is in great shape. I removed all the rivets carefully (no damaged holes). Comes with everything you need: Clutch side vent (with prefilter material to keep water off clutches), exhaust side vent and 20 (10 for each side) new black faced aluminum rivets and back plates.

Overall, a great vent kit!

Asking $50, shipped to anywhere in lower 48, or best offer. I’ll ship outside of the lower 48 for actual shipping costs.

PM me, post here or call my cell (310) 310-5465 – Note: if you call me in the winter and it goes straight to voicemail, there is a good chance I’m at my cabin (out of the cell zone) riding. If that is the case, PM me as I have internet at my cabin and will get back to you.

Located in Northern California

Thanks!

Brett

IMG_0473.jpg IMG_0474.jpg IMG_0475.jpg IMG_0476.jpg IMG_0477.jpg IMG_0478.jpg IMG_0479.jpg IMG_0480.jpg

Last edited:
B

Brett Slagle

Jan 11, 2008
They were a little dirty in the pictures. I've cleaned them up which faded the black circles some. The circles are only noticeable on the inside and have no affect on performance. Those were the spots where the previous owner of the sled cut vent holes in the side panel. Open to offers!

Premium Features