• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale 2007 Polaris IQr 440-800 trail sled, Twin Cities, MN

S
Nov 27, 2007
For Sale 2007 Polaris IQr 440-800 trail sled. Located in St. Paul, MN

• 2003 Polaris 800 big block removed from Pro-x with less than 500mi since complete rebuild including new crank ($1200+ in parts alone have all receipts), Carbs are off a 2002 xc 800 jetted to 03 spec. large P-85 primary
• Stock head currently running a 20% mix of 93 and 110 (compression is about 145-150psi depending on gauge) includes extra head with removable domes cut for 12:1 makes about 120-125psi.
• Cdi reprogrammed for twin pipes, V-Force reeds, Uni air filters with Outerwears
• D-max Ceramic coated twin pipes, came off ’05 800 mod race sled (dyno numbers and operating RPM for these pipes are on there website), replaced the racing stingers with Jaws 3 in silencers (still is pretty loud at wot)
• Power Addiction mounting plate, added extra rear and ultra front engine mount (total of six mounts) with front torque link and rear stop, engine mounts with perfect center to center and offset.
• Notched chassis to except oil pump
• Oil injection
• Has fog light that mounts to the handle bars, added a heated grip so headlight can be removed with out burning the stator.
• 9 gallon Polaris tank, extra inner and outer idlers added
• All ’07 up dates done (drives set screws installed, ect…)
• BR Tech Thrasher/Black hood with vents
• C & A Razor skis, Powermadd handguards, Rox foot treads
• Stock 440 1.75x15 121 track in great shape only one lug missing no studs.

Overall, I have had pretty good luck with this sled. The sled pulls hard, stands right up with all the torque from the Big Block. Great for off trail, still stock 440 springs and valveing so it is a little stiff for trail riding. The only bad is the jackshaft needs to be removed welded then cut in a lath (set screws came lose and jackshaft spun on bearing causing play, I have fixed it once before rather easy to do, hopefully I will have time to fix it my self), the lower chaincase seal has a slow leak, and the snow flap has a small piece missing.
I have LOTS!!! of extras that will be included (clutch springs, weights, exhaust valves, exhaust valve springs, gaskets, extra/auxiliary cooling kit, thermostat delete, stock hood, and depending on price more)
Digitron two window is NOT included can be for extra cost. I can help with shipping to WI or MI

Asking $5800
jcdeniso@mtu.edu or 651-470-4999

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
i thinki i am going ot make my old man buy this sled. IF we bought it for $6000 would yo be willing to meet us half way? I am from Gardiner Montana. I wll call you with in hte next few days with questions and other good stuff.

Premium Features