• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale 2005 Viper MTN 700 , 162 " track with extras

L
Jul 29, 2008
LeMars Ia
For Sale 2005 Viper MTN 700 , 162 SOLD

SLED IS SOLD THANK YOU POWERBROKERSINC.COM SLED SOLD FOR $4300
THANK YOU SNOWEST FOR THE ADVERTISMENT

Up for sale is my 05 Yamaha viper Mountain. last year of the viper. I bought this sled brand new in the winter of 07. it has a 162 camoplast challenger track in great shape under it. no rail extensions here is has 162 rails from an apex. I also modified apex brackets for the suspension so that it can fit a 16" track. to help power the track i put tripple bender pipes, and geared it down and clutched it to what Hartman inc recommended. it also has a tunnel extension from hartman and 3.0 pitch anti ratchet drivers. last year i put a freedom axle in it with 8 inch alluminum wheels. it also has vari flow and a 3 inch bar riser along with the factory mountain bars and a team secondary clutch. everything on the sled works perfect the only reason i am selling is to move up to a bigger sled. it is in very good shape with a few minor things. the hood has a few small spots from the tripple pipes and the LH side of the tunnel had a small tear from a trailing arm incident but has been all repaired. I do have an extra hood along with most stock parts that will go with the sale. I am located in NW Iowa. asking Price is $3800
PM me with any questions Pictures to come this week sometime
has right over 2000 miles.

snowmobile.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hunter04416
L
Jul 29, 2008
LeMars Ia
viper pictures

sure can what is your eamil adress, I should have pictures up by the end of the week on here. I put one that I had up I should have more by the end of the week

Last edited:
L
Jul 29, 2008
LeMars Ia
NEW PRICE !!!!

few things I forgot, has a whit skid plate that has been on since new and comes with factory cover. New Price $4000
more pics to come
just finished polishing the tunnel all out again

Last edited:
L
Jul 29, 2008
LeMars Ia
new price

I have this sled sitting at Power Brokers in Sioux Falls and with all the parts that go with it they are asking $4500 for it.
any interest at $3800 shoot me a PM

Last edited:
Premium Features