• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flirting with Danger @ The Intermountain Snow Show

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I just wanted to start a thread here for those of you looking for a good all around sled flick featuring women riders. If your looking to inspire the women in your life to get out and ride this is the film to buy.

Here is a well put quote describing the film from Sarah Whipple....

""Flirting with Danger" is the best representation of women backcountry snowmobilers yet! The skills displayed by these ladies will inspire even the best of women riders out there and most certainly all those aspiring to ride at the levels portrayed in this film! This film is well balanced with a variety of riding and energetic music and will evoke shear excitement and even greater anticipation of the upcoming sled season no matter who you are!"

Emilie Moreshead will be at the Snow Show this next weekend with copies of the film "Flirting with Danger", calendars and posters. She won't have a booth but will be easy to find at the 509 booth.

For those of you that haven't seen the teaser check it out. I can honestly say that I'm always excited to see films with women riders. It get's me excited and helps build my confidence for riding my sled.

All support is very appreciated to help motivate and build this sport for women out there that want to ride.

Last edited:

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
How did Hector get in the movie, wacking that tree? (stuntman)
He must be special.:biggrin1:
Great clip may just have to add to the DVD collection.

Last edited:
S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
hehehehe, great posts guys and HUGE thanks to Jeanette for posting this and submitting some footage to us this year!!! We hope to get much more from her in years to come!

Yes, I will be at the show this weekend and I'm SOOO looking fwd to seeing my Utah buddies!! Whooo-hooo!!! However, I'm on the clock for 509 films and helping Tom represent his kick butt helmets and goggles over in the 509 booth. HOWEVER, thanks to the HUGE support we've had we will have dealers at the show (and I'll come with MANY extra copies in case they run out so that I can 'stock them' at the show if need be!)

XXXMod Rods with be there and they are a dealer of ours! Cascade Playtime is also a dealer and they will have the film in their booth. Make sure you come track me down for an autograph and Jeanette will be walking the show giving autographs as well!

If there are any local dealerships that are interested in working with us I can bring DVDs down to deliver to you at the show (let me know and I will try to make sure I find you!)

Also, we have some really cute tank tops as well as some t-shirts up on our website. I will have 1-2 down there just so you all can see them if you like but I will not be selling those; you'll have to order those from our website if you like them!!

HUGE thanks to Jeanette for starting this post and continuing to be a wonderful voice and supporter of women's riding!! And I can't wait to see some new faces down in SLC this weekend! Oh, and my sled will be over at the Timbersled booth looking OHHHHH so pretty so if you're looking for a pretty girl to flirt with she's single! -she's actually pretty dangerous with the build complete now too! ;)

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Oh, and my sled will be over at the Timbersled booth looking OHHHHH so pretty so if you're looking for a pretty girl to flirt with she's single! -she's actually pretty dangerous with the build complete now too! ;)

LMFAO! Hopefully you cleaned her up because I saw alot of people pawing her this past weekend....

THANK YOU GP! I REALLY wish I was coming to SLC... :( But one of us had to go play with the Canucks and lucky me it is! :D

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
LOL. Emilie, your making me laugh. I don't do autographs for the skillful moves I had in the film. I was glad to be in it but it would be more like a fail o graph from me, :face-icon-small-ton and hope that everybody can learn from all my mishaps. :face-icon-small-win :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-hap Everyone loves a good crash....:heart: or two... or three... hummmm Let's just say anytime you see a white sled dropping, crashing or hitting something, that was me. haha :face-icon-small-blu

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
GP I laugh every time I see the clip of you turning the handlebars, moving around and the skis don't move an inch, handlebars flopping around like a fish out of water.

Reactions: girlpowder
S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
i dunno GP, I think you have that move PERFECTED!!! While Shaun was editing he DID mention that he felt back for ONLY using crash clips of you... I told him you would forgive him and if those were the shots the film needed he needed to use them... so you can blame it all on me GP!! ;) Plus, I think we ALL know you can ride... capturing it on film is a whole different challenge! Hopefully this next season we can accomplish that!

1mex... stunt doubles... seriously, I had to start telling people that NO stunt doubles where used at the Puyallup show cause they wouldn't believe it was all ladies on the film!!

Can't wait to get there and say hiiiiii to everyone!!

oh, and GP don't be worried about your 'fails' being in the film... my dance moves were and good LORD those are embarrassing!!

Reactions: girlpowder

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Oh heck, I love :heart: the crash clips. Tell Shaun he shouldn't feel bad, I was thrilled. Geesh I sent it to him. haha!!! There are actually a couple non-crash ones in there too. I saw a powder riding clip and my booty cam clip in there. Then there's the rock hit, two tree hits, handstand dismount with sled running me over and me showing off my broken sled with Ron's voice(he should be signing autographs btw:face-icon-small-win). But really who doesn't crash right? :faint: I'm just happy to have captured a lot of that on film. lol!
See you and your sled Friday Emilie. :becky:

Premium Features