• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flirting With Danger - Octane Productions

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Here's our teaser kids!!!

Join Octane Productions in an exploration into the world of women backcountry snowmobilers. Shaun Brender expertly captures and brings to life the technique and personality of these dedicated women in a full length film shot in HD. From the expansive Rocky Mountains of Colorado to the densely treed gullies of North Idaho then stretching into the rock lined chutes of British Columbia these riders passionately explore all aspects of the backcountry sledding experience while pushing the limits of their machines and shifting boundaries within the sport of women’s snowmobiling. For these riders, bustin’ powder, high flying jumps, tight technical tree lines and climbing rock lined chutes on powerful machines IS Flirting with Danger!

Youtube Linky

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
That flick looks like it will be a winner....Just watched the YouTube teaser and had to look for this thread.

Progression Progression Progression in everything you are doing...

Keep up the great work!!!

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Haha, I pulled my wife in to show her this. I told her these were all ladies riding and showed her that maybe she can venture off the safe trail, she remarked "yeah but they're crazy."

It was funny until she saw the really muscular girl and then she said, "oh yeah that will never happen."

I almost fell out of my chair.

Good job ladies. :face-icon-small-coo

fasta76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2008
Lumby,BC
When will it be ready to ship? Showed the wife lastnight also!! And was told she wants it so she can have her own sled movie to watch!!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Film should be out just in time for hay days. We probably won't get a chance to ship them before then but shortly there after you should be able to expect them in the mail if you pre order!!! Yay!! One step closer!! I myself can't wait to see this thing in it's entirety, I missed a few filming days so some of the footy will be a surprise to me too! Plus, Shaun's skill at putting it all together is always more exiting to see than raw footage or sometimes even the real thing!!

CLICKY TO PRE ORDER

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Just thought I'd let you all know that the website is live and we're shipping product!!

We have a store set up on our website where you can get the DVD as well as our tank or a unisex shirt -we wanted to include the boys too! ;)

We will also be attending the Puyallup, Denver, Spokane and Edmonton snow shows for SURE with a few others on the hopefully list!!! Hope to see you all out at the shows and if you bought a DVD on-line bring it to the show and get an autograph!!

Premium Features