• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First ride on TM925

S

snow-seeker

I bought this sled last fal from a fellow snowester. Long story short the motor came out this summer to put in new seals, waterpump mechanical seal, and redid the cylinders and cleaned up the porting. Today, just riding around town, was its first ride after a couple of heat cycles to bed the rings.

All I can say is this holly underoos batman, this thing is fast! I have the boost turned down to about 8 and it sails through the RPM range like nothing. I was only in about 2' of powder, so not a really good test, but still I am pleased with the results so far. I really want to get this thing out into the hills now!

It is a shame, but if I don't find good work soon, this girl will be down the road.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics
IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

Nice Sled!

I think I saw this for sale on here. I have the same turbo on mine and I love it!

W2, yup had it for sale last summer, I am going to have a really hard time letting go of it now!

They are Speedwerx Pistons, but Mongoose engineering did the Nik, ans a local (Vancouver) guy touched up and match the porting. I did all of the assembly.

We are supposed to be getting snow here for the next 4 days, so hopefully I will get ut on it this weekend.

And yup, up here in the natural gas fields, things are slowing down.

Premium Features

Back