• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First ride.... Anyone?

Hotlips

Premium Member
Just wondering if anyone has made it out yet? My first ride will be in a few days, time to share first ride stories :)

Just wondering if anyone has made it out yet? My first ride will be in a few days, time to share first ride stories :)

I am so excited for this season! I have been out three times now, but the first ride was definitely the best snow so far. I went from an '02 Mountain Cat 800 EFI to my new Pro, so HUGE difference. Yesterday there was enough snow to practice the carve. i tipped her on her side twice but i am getting it! It is nice to get out and familiarize myself with my sled before we get a good pow day :-) Where are you headed for your first ride Hotlips?

I wil be heading to Revelstoke for the Thanksgiving holiday. Hoping that it will be a good time, it always is..:)

My husband and I went out for a quick ride 2 weekends ago. I wanted to try out my new Polaris pro. Not much snow, but enough to get a feel for the new sled. It felt nice to get out on the snow again.

My husband and I went out for a quick ride 2 weekends ago. I wanted to try out my new Polaris pro. Not much snow, but enough to get a feel for the new sled. It felt nice to get out on the snow again.

Do you love it? :)

Premium Features

Back