• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fastest Banshee in Yakima! Trade for '01 - '08 Skidoo, running or not - w/ PICS

P
Nov 1, 2006
Yakima, Wa. USA
This '89 Banshee is one of the nicest around - This quad has been meticulously built to maximize power with reliability, with suspension to match. Has many lightweight/performance parts throughtout the entire bike, as well as in the drivetrain. I've put $1000's of dollars and many, many hours into this Banshee to make it what it is. It is truely a one of a kind find. Don't waste your hard earned money on a p.o.s. 4-stroke, that you'll immediatly have to invest thousands into to make it go. The Banshee 2-stroke is allready proven to be a BAD A$$ machine. I have lots of extra's that come with the quad, including a full set of sand tires, and a full set of flat track tires, and an extra set of rear dirt tires mounted on beadlock rims, plus more.

Will sell outright, or make a trade for your '01 - '08 Skidoo, running or not. I am asking $5500 for the complete package, to include Banshee, extra tires, extra parts, extra oils and all lubricants, 5 gallon race jug, a brand new chest protector, and a safety flag for running in the sand - pretty much everything you'll need to be set up!

"WORKS dual rate rebuildable shocks with resivours, RED FLAME SHOCKSKINS, WISECO balanced crank and HOT ROD connecting rods, VITO's custom port / balanced WISECO pistons, Cylinders port and polished, PRO DESIGN head with 18cc domes, V FORCE 3 reeds, TRINITY intake, KEHIN 34 mill carb, K & N filter, OUTERWEARS filter skin, HINSON clutch basket w/R6 clutch pack, CASCADE aluminum water impellar, TRINITY alluminum radiator - twice the coolant/cooling capacity of stock, REV MAX ignition and adjustable timing plate, FMF pipes, FMF 'Turbine Core' spark arrested silencers, CASCADE polished pipe clamps, CASCADE high polish engine - clutch - fuel - brake - clutch and water impeller covers, CASCADE stainless bolt kit, 520 GOLD chain and sprockets, PRO DESIGN chain glide, AMP LINK chain tensioner, DURABLUE +2 axle, WAVE brake rotor, STAINLESS braided brake line, DURABLUE hubs, DOUGLAS BEADLOCKS rims, MAXXIS tires, NERF BARS with nets, FRAME sandblasted and powdercoated blue metallic, and lots more"

Located in Yakima, Wa. Clear title in hand. Let me know if you're interested, I can send you a build sheet and more pictures through email Thanks, Scott

100_0407.jpg 100_0408.jpg 100_0411.jpg 100_0412.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features